Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Week 25 Weigh In

I am so worn out. I am mentally and physically spent from this past week. With church responsibilities x 2, working out, sick kids and being Mom, you could probably pack a family of 8 for a week long vacation with the bags under my eyes. Even though I had alot on my plate this week, I made it a priority to get moving. I wanted to make up for what I gained on my little hiatus. I wanted to see some success this week on the scale. Well, I guess the exhaustion paid off because I stepped on the scale this morning and I lost that 1.5 pounds that I gained. I am officially back to where I was before vacation. I feel a since of relief and accomplishment even though I am just making up for weight I had already lost. Now, it is time to see another # on the scale that I haven't seen since this journey began. I am now at 33 pounds lost and 8.5 pounds until I hit my second goal.

4 comments:

kh said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
kh said...

Yes, that was me that deleted my previous comment, there were too many spelling & grammatical errors to count. I am so ashamed that part of my brain has shut down completely.

So here's what I wanted to say...

While reading this I ate a large choco chip cookie from Paradise Bakery. Bad for me, but I absolutely needed it.

I am sorry you are worn out. You do have a lot to do, not to mention the amount of stress you must be feeling right now with camp right around the corner. But that to shall pass and life will go on. After that I have a project for you to do for me, since I am seriously creatively challenged. But I won't say another word about it now, I will approach you with it later... get some rest and take care of yourself!

Woot woo on losing that 1.5 lbs too!

Katie said...

Congrats Erin! You are doing an awesome job and it shows!!
Thanks again for the swim today!

*DeMeLo HaPpEnInGs* said...

Go Erin..you inspire me!! Heck I could only dream of losing 33 lbs..so you are doing awesome!! Great to hear from you, you have a beautiful family.