I am the Craft Leader on the Stake Staff for Girls Camp this year. We are decoupaging cute scrapbook paper to cut and routered boards and affixing two ornate cast iron hooks for them to hang their jewelry on. Well, boards + saw + rough edges=more time than I wanted to spend. The other day I sat down with my trusty little hands and started sanding them. 15 minutes in, I had done 2!! Beth told me that Stacy had a sander that would "shave" off my time.
Can I tell you that I have never been so in love with a power tool than I am right now! Ryan and I completed sanding ALL 140 boards for girls camp. It would have taken me an eternity. We had them done in less than an hour. Yes, those are angels you are hearing!
Thanks Stace for such a wise investment in the sander and your willingness to let me borrow it. Love ya!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
Hooray to Beth and Stacey! That is AWESOME that you have the sanding DONE!! Woo HOO!!
Let me know what I can do to help you out!!!
Those sound SO cute. I'd love to see a picture of the finished product.
Seriously Erin, you are the best. They were truly inspired when they called you to do this (or when Brenda ratted you out!) I too would like to see the finished product. I imagine the girls' will LOVE their boards. Nothing you do is adequate, it's all over the top amazing. (Really.)
And Yay for awesome BIL to save the day! (I am surprised Ryan didn't have one!)
Post a Comment