Monday, April 7, 2008

"Will"iam James Flanagan



Look at this stub and his piercing blue eyes! Will is my brother Jimmy's son. He had a birthday at the end of March and I never posted a Happy Birthday to him. I can't leave this sweet lil' thing out. I cannot believe he is growing up as fast as he is. He in kindergarten this year! Will loves his bike! When we go visit Texas I think I see him on it 95% of the time. He also likes all things boy (dirt bikes, guns, cars, etc.) Brooklyn and Will are pretty close and play really well together. He is always telling her she is pretty. Such the gentleman or...player!

Like Father, Like Son

Kissing cousins (Brooklyn and Will)


Papa Rudy and Will "Burry"



Papa Rudy-1st on left

I always thought that Will looked alot like my Dad when he was younger. They have the same ears. I love it! The latest little story I heard from Texas that I thought was LOL funny was when he went up to my brother Jim and told him that he knew how to spell "gym". To which my brother replied, "Really, how do you spell it?" and Will so proudly spelled "P-E" Oh, it still makes me laugh. I love my nephews and don't see them nearly enough.

2 comments:

Katie said...

Erin, you make the sweetest tributes to your nephews. Will seems like a little stud! I love the pictures of him with your Dad. So sweet!!

kh said...

I love the last picture. Heritage pictures are so great. I also love the one of Brooklyn and Will smooching. Nothing like a good cousin lovin' picture for future blackmailing!

He looks so much like your dad, especially in the nose. He's a cutie.