This is perfect. I've always felt I was a tad bit too short for my weight. Now I know it's true. Thanks for clearing that up.
Okay, so the chicken turned out good! My new secret ingredient, letting it burn while I chat! Oh and when I wasn't looking, Kourtni burned her hand on the burner, just shortly after you left. HELLO! So she was in pain all night.
BUT...
We had the BEST dessert ever.
Oh and the Michael's card, too much! Mike thinks I need to make you something creative, I'm like whatever! She will throw it away, I am so below her level of craftiness.
Thanks again, it was really nice of you and thanks for talking with me. I have a tendency to talk too much about nothing at all.
I really like all your pictures too. Who ever did them is rather phenomenal! JK.
2 comments:
This is perfect. I've always felt I was a tad bit too short for my weight. Now I know it's true. Thanks for clearing that up.
Okay, so the chicken turned out good! My new secret ingredient, letting it burn while I chat! Oh and when I wasn't looking, Kourtni burned her hand on the burner, just shortly after you left. HELLO! So she was in pain all night.
BUT...
We had the BEST dessert ever.
Oh and the Michael's card, too much! Mike thinks I need to make you something creative, I'm like whatever! She will throw it away, I am so below her level of craftiness.
Thanks again, it was really nice of you and thanks for talking with me. I have a tendency to talk too much about nothing at all.
I really like all your pictures too. Who ever did them is rather phenomenal! JK.
I love this!! So funny. Glad you liked the joke.
Post a Comment