The hit of the night was the skit (Thanks, Beth for sharing). This was a "Values Fashion Show". We had a red carpet and all the girls dressed for their appropriate color and value. They then one by one walked down the red carpet and were recognized. For example, Integrity wore a purple graduation gown and held a torch that said “truth” and when she walked down the isle the announcer said:
"And last but definitely not least is Integrity. Integrity is the most hones star in show business. Integrity’s greatest qualities include honesty, sincerity, truthfulness, trust, punctuality, fairness and justice. What Integrity thinks is reflected in what she says, and what she says is reflected in what she does. Her thoughts, speech, and actions, are always in harmony with her values, this takes a lot of courage, but Integrity is never afraid to do what is right and to stand up for what she believes. Although offered a lot of money, Integrity refused to star in 'Liar, Liar'"


2 comments:
Erin Leigh Flanagan Woods!
@*#%! (there you go again, making me want to use a not so good word) you freakin' AMAZE me. You are so in the wrong line of work (housewife) you should TOTALLY be in the business of party planner/wedding planner. You rock! Look at this place, the pictures don't show much, but I can tell you spent A LOT of time on it. I can't believe you did it all by yourself too. Shame on the YW for really dropping the ball on that one. You deserve the higehst award for your diligence and dedication to your calling. I wish I were in YW.
You really did do SUCH a GREAT job!! It turned out SO darn cute!! And with only 2 days notice. My goodness! I'm glad I could help a little with the girls. And thanks again for the "therapy" after :o)
Post a Comment