
I was in the shower yesterday morning getting ready for the day and was soon joined in the bathroom by Aubrin who apprantly was so bored already that watching her Mom shower was exciting. Reagan decided to join in on the fun too. I tried ushering them out as I lathered and there were no takers. Aubrin was quiet for a minute and you could hear the wheels turning in her head to which she finally questioned, "Mom, why do you have stripes?" "Stripes?" I answered. "Yeah, on your tummy", she said. I told her that her and her sisters put those there. Gotta love stretch marks and the many changes that come with having babies. I am still working off baby weight from Kristen. She is 9! I loved a comment my Mom made a while back about the baby weight she never lost. She said she calls it her "roll" call...Beth, Jimmy, Erin, Kari, Lauren and Jared.


1 comment:
I LOVE Aubrin!! She reminds me so much of Kaylee.What a cute story :o)
Post a Comment