I just completed the FINAL installment of The Shuttle, the school newsletter that I have the "opportunity" to create. I actually am glad that I was able to volunteer in some way for the school. I cannot always be in the classrooms volunteering my time, with the kids I still have at home, but this was a way for me to be in the know and to contribute in some way.I did get frustrated at times and it did take some time, but I am happy that I got myself a little more involved. That being said, I am officially retiring and want to give someone else the same fond memories that I was able to experience. It would be so selfish to experience them just for myself, wouldn't it? I do not know who you are my fellow creator of elementary school newsletters, but I pass the torch to you!


2 comments:
You are so funny! I just posted Brooklyn's birthday post and came to see if you had done one yet :o)
You did a great job on them. I will wait to take a turn at those memories. Maybe when Mason is at the school :)
Whatever you do, DO NOT, I repeat DO NOT mention/breath/think of my name AT ALL. I guess though since Brenda is not the Pres anymore, I shouldn't be too worried, but I have no problem telling anyone to take a hike I ain't doin' the newsletter! Maybe a note from my psychotherapist would help?
Post a Comment