
I just love the things that go through the minds of little ones. I love the questions they ask and the things they come up with. Yesterday, I was driving home and out of the blue, Aubrin ask me, "When are we going to have a baby with teeny tiny feet?", to which I reply,"Never!", she says, "But, Mom! Reagan is growing big feet!" Obviously, she shares my love for baby feet (I always have to unwrap babies and look at their wee little toes and let's not get into the small little shoes. This is one of my two loves when it comes to babies. That and a baby fresh out of the tub, yummy!
(I know what you are thinking! No, I am not baby hungry. Far from it! I will most definitely snuggle and love on my friends babies and kindly send them home.)


3 comments:
I wonder why this new post didn't show up on my Bloglines. Humm... but I am glad I still check your blog despite what it says.
Yummy. I love baby toes too. Probably not as much as you and Aubrin though. This picture is darling, I think I might have to "steal" this idea and get some with my new baby, (which is one baby you can snuggle and send on home.) Aubrin is too cute. Maybe she will be your daughter than gives you MANY grandkids all with chubby little baby feet. (Aren't those the best! Like little sausages I could eat.)
Okay, so tonight is your BIG night. You must take your camera, and whether or not you have the time to take photos, have someone take photos of all your "work." I won't be going, so I want (desperately) to see what you have been busy working on. PLEASE. Don't forget. I bet the whole evening will be beautiful. Have fun!
Okay, HELLO!
Your joke of the day, is more like the relationship of Mike and Kristen Hansen.
Too funny, and too familiar!
That is so dang cute!! Man, thats scary...Let me have one before she does. :) I cant wait to see you guys!! I am so looking forward to it!! Have fun tonight, and let me know how it goes. I love and miss you!!
Your favorite sister- Lauren
Post a Comment