Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Fuddisms...Part 2


Kids say the darnedest things. Don't you wish you knew what was going on in those little heads of theirs. Aubrin, as I have said before, is just flat out funny to me. She continues to say things that make me smile. I came across a list of a few things she has said that I thought I would share.
  • Eyelashes are "eyeflashes", armpits are "armits" and marshmallows are "smashmellows"

  • One day she sneezed and she told me she "bless you'd"

  • You know the song "Hang on sloopy..sloopy hang on"? She was singing it "Hang on stupid..stupid hang on"

  • She had the hiccups and came to me crying that her mouth was sick.

  • Brooklyn walked out with an undershirt on without the shirt and she said, "That is not your garments!"

  • A bruised apple had a scab.

  • She came out one night and couldn't sleep because she said, "Kristen huckshoos!" Apparently Kristen was snoring and when she would breathe in, it would "huck" and when she would breathe out, it would go "shoo".

  • When she first started talking she kinda knew some of the syllables of some words but just didn't get them quite right. We were at my sisters house and there is a dairy near by and we all know what that can smell like as wind shifts. Well, Aubrin was complaining that the "kangaroos" stink. On another occasion a couple of flies where in our car. She told us the "frogs" wouldn't leave her alone.

  • When the movie "Flushed Away" came out they had toys in the Happy Meals at McDonald's and she wanted to get a meal because there were "toilet things" in them.

  • She told me she wanted sprinkles. I am thinking cupcakes with sprinkles. No, she wanted glitter on.

3 comments:

kh said...

I think I may have just peed my pants.

"Kangaroos" "Frogs" and "toilet things" really got me! I think the pic really tells the story, she's adorable.

Sorry, I haven't been doing so well with commenting lately! I've been missing out!

Katie said...

Aubrin is SO adorable! I love the way kids interpret things. It's just SO fun to hear their little insights.

Katie said...

I forgot to mention how ADORABLE that picture is!! You are SO talented!