I want to be runner. If you look at me you would think...what? No, really. I see people running and I want to run just like them. I want to have that runner's high that they talk about. I want to want to run! That is my goal!
So far, so good on the exercise. I am not even to the week mark, but I can say that I have exercised everyday and have been good with my food choices. I figured if I put all of this out there, I will own it and actually be accountable for what I am doing. Ryan even got on the recumbent bike last night along side me. We did "discuss" the fact that he wanted to move the bike all the way across the house to the family room so that it could be in front of the t.v. Mind you there is a t.v. in the room where all the equipment is anyway. I do have to give him credit for joining me. Baby steps.
Friday, January 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
That is so great! I need to get myself doing something. I envy those that bike and run...I just don't think I have the drive. Maybe I'll surprise myself one day -- when I am not prego or nursing :)
One week tomorrow! I think I am going to do weekly weigh-ins just to see if there is any progress. Believe it or not I can tell a difference in my endurance in just a weeks time. I am doing a little more running than what I started out with. You look great Katie! If I looked like that, it would be hard for me to have the drive too.
Thanks Erin. But like I told you, my motivation is family health history more than anything! I just know that it's there and feel I need to do my part to keep myself healthy for my kids and Rich.
That's so great...4 1/2 lbs. is AWESOME!! Congrats and keep it up :)
Post a Comment