skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Trainer Momma
{Followers}
{Picky Palate}
Monday, January 7, 2008
Rainy Days
I just love the rain! Growing up, I didn't so much. It rained plenty in Texas. As I get older and because of the lack of rain we have here in Arizona, I have come to really appreciate it. I just love a dark day with a nice steady rain occasionally.
1 comment:
kh
said...
Bah! Even your photo "coordinate!"
1/07/2008
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
{The Parents}
{Our Girls}
[Kristen Paige] "KP" or "KayKay"
[Brooklyn Ryleigh] "Brookie"
[Aubrin Elle] "Fudd" or "Fuddy"
[Reagan Reese] "Roni" or "Rone"
{FEEDJIT Live Traffic Feed}
Feedjit Live Blog Stats
{Blog Archive}
►
2011
(1)
January
(1)
►
2009
(53)
August
(3)
July
(1)
June
(1)
May
(12)
April
(6)
March
(9)
February
(11)
January
(10)
▼
2008
(189)
December
(9)
November
(15)
October
(16)
September
(11)
August
(11)
July
(13)
June
(12)
May
(19)
April
(31)
March
(23)
February
(15)
January
(14)
1 comment:
Bah! Even your photo "coordinate!"
Post a Comment