Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year

I am excited for this year to start and to start my MANY Resolutions that I never keep. This years #1 resolution is not to break my resolutions. So, to keep my #1 resolution I am therefore officially starting a blog. I can honestly say that I haven't a clue what I am doing! I need to go to "Hansen's School of Blogging" for a crash course.

After a little research, I found the Top 10 New Year's Resolutions...



  1. Spend More time with Friends and Family


  2. Fit in Fitness


  3. Tame the Bulge


  4. Quit Smoking


  5. Enjoy Life More


  6. Quit Drinking


  7. Get out of Debt


  8. Learn Something New


  9. Help Others


  10. Get Organized


80% of people do not keep their resolutions. I am definetely a statistic when it comes to this. I can say that at least 4 of the above are on my list...among others. So, whatever your goals for the new year, I hope that THIS is the year!

2 comments:

kh said...

Good for you. I have only two resolutions this year, sadly #4 on your list DID NOT make mine this year. Maybe next year.

Erin Flanagan Woods said...

Are you kidding? #4 is not on my list either, I am not that committed! I do have my limitations.