Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Baby Got Back...front and sideways

Okay, so I officially started the "diet" that millions of people started yesterday and I am determined to make it work. I have struggled with my weight for as long as I can remember. Sadly to say that I cannot remember the last time that I went through a day without thinking of it. It consumes me to the point that it makes me MAD! For example yesterday I was so craving a piece of Williams Sonoma peppermint bark which so conveniently was located in the fridge for the taking and I couldn't stop thinking about it. What the heck is wrong with me! The first day and I am trying to sabotage myself. But, I do have to report that I went through the day with flying colors. My sister came over in the evening and we worked out and although it felt like I was knocking on heavens door I felt so good afterward.

I just want to get in shape and be comfortable in my skin. I do not have unrealistic goals. I would love to be where I was when we got married which means I have about 50 pounds to lose. Yikes! Any more than that would be icing on the cake. MMMM...cake!

2 comments:

kh said...

Seriously, get pregnant. Seems to be working miracles for me.

Yum, WS peppermint bark. Never had it, but sounds delish. I mean gross, sick! Don't eat it! :0)

Erin Flanagan Woods said...

Get pregnant? That is what got me here in the first place! My body goes into food storage mode and starts savin' up! I have never lost the weight that I gained with Kristen.