Britnny and her cute self
Funny! I saw this outfit and thought it was a long shirt and said how much I liked it and Heather and Katie were laughing at me because it was SHORTS- A one piece shorts outfit! Oh, my! The things people wear!
Hot Mamas and their "goody bags". Go get 'em girls! (Heather still claims they were for bridal gifts-wink! wink! Ha!)
Then today, Katie called me and invited me to lunch for my birthday. She is going to Florida and will be out of town and was so sweet to think of me before she headed out. She is so thoughtful and generous. I have some [GREAT] friends and I am grateful for them in my life.


1 comment:
Cute post! It was a FUN night for sure!! We need to get out more often.
The "goody's" were fun. You'll have to join in next time ;)
Post a Comment